PokerBaazi.com played host to a range of events from the traditional BSS 22LAC GTD events to multiple satellite events leading up to the PokerBaazi Premier League Summer’18 Edition (kicking off today) and the TIPS (The Indian Poker Series) in Czech Republic.
As always, our team at IPN covers all the latest poker news and brings it to you on one platform. Here is a look at last night’s results:
BSS 1LAC GTD PLO (RE)
The BSS series kicked off with the 1LAC GTD Pot-Limit Omaha event, roping in a total of 46 entries and paying out the top four places. Gaurav “Belweder” Kumar came out on top of the field for a payday of INR 48,000, defeating Himanshu “TheCrocodile” Singh in the Heads Up battle.
Here’s a look at the top 4 finishes:
- Gaurav “Belweder” Kumar (INR 48,000)
- Himanshu “TheCrocodile” Singh (INR 27,000)
- Vinay “Vinay09” Rajpal (INR 16,000)
- Taliwagang “Meverick” Jamir (INR 9000)
BSS 1LAC GTD FO
The second event from the BSS series was the 1LAC GTD Freeze-Out event which saw a total of 34 entrants with the top 5 players making it to the money. Pole position in this event was taken by Dwiti “Dstar” Rahule for INR 42,000, who defeated Dhananjaya “LazyBrahmin” Sharma Heads up for the win.
Here’s a look at the top 5 finishes:
- Dwiti ”Dstar” Rahule (INR 42,000)
- Dhananjaya ”LazyBrahmin” Sharma (INR 26,000)
- Varun ”vjuneja” Juneja (INR 16,000)
- Nadeem ”SpadeHunter” Basha (INR 10,000)
- Abhishek ”abhishek081190” Kumar (INR 6,000)
BSS 15LAC GTD (RE)
The featured event of the day was a 15LAC GTD event which attracted a field of 170 players who utilized an additional 135 re-entries, taking the Total Prize Pool to INR 15,25,000. The top 27 players were paid out in this event, and it was eventually tournament regular Siddharth “si151190” Mehndiratta who came out on top for a payday of INR 3,05,000, maneuvering though a pretty tough Final Table. Tournament regular Arun “Yoda” Poply finished the event in second place and earned himself a payday of INR 2,28,750.
The final table also included names like Guruprasad “fish_calling” Gupta (4th), Rahul“pokerjoker” Mittal (6th) and Neeraj “SelfCalimedPro” Kumar (9th). Here is a look at the final table payouts:
- Siddharth “si151190” Mehndiratta (INR 3,05,000)
- Arun “Yoda” Poply (INR 2,28,750)
- Suman “kingsking” K V (INR 1,75,375)
- Guruprasad “fish_calling” Gupta (INR 1,29,625)
- Sumit “Dougpolk” Malik (INR 99,125)
- Rahul “pokerjoker” Mittal (INR 72,437)
- DigvijaySingh“Ziigmund” Lamba (INR 53,375)
- RamBabu“ROCKMAN8” Patel (INR 41,937)
- Neeraj “SelfClaimedPro” Kumar (INR 30,500)
BSS 5LAC GTD MONSTER STACK HYPER-TURBO (RE)
Next up in the BSS series was the 5LAC GTD Monster stack Hyper Turbo event, roping in 113 entrants and an additional 88 re-entries. It took close to 7 hours to find the winner –Rakesh “Rakeshlokesh” Lokesh who defeated Abhishek “abhishek081190” Kumarheads up for the title and INR 1,20,600.
The final table of this event included several notables including Akshay “sherlock52” Nasa (3rd), Sajjan “sajjan0007” Kumar (4th), Siddharth “Siddonuts” Pandey (8th) and Shravan “FishStars” Chhabria (9th). Here’s a look at the final table:
- Rakesh “Rakeshlokesh” Lokesh (INR 1,20,600)
- Abhishek “abhishek081190” Kumar (INR 85,425)
- Akshay “sherlock52” Nasa (INR 60,300)
- Sajjan “sajjan0007” Kumar (INR 45,225)
- Mayank “Paroodieee” Khanna (INR 35,175)
- Narayan “Ellis_Dee” Jajodia (INR 25,125)
- Anurag “13anurag” Srivatsava (INR 18,843)
- Siddharth “Siddonuts” Pandey (INR 13,818)
- Shravan “FishStars” Chhabria (INR 12,562)
PPL SUPER SATTY (INR 1.1LAC package)
With the PPL Summer’18 Edition all set to kick off today (18th June), lots of players who were looking to grind the complete schedule had their eyes on this event, and it was eventually PPL Veteran and online tournament regular Rubin “kornkid” Labroo who managed to get his hands on the package. Rubin defeated a field of 23 players including 15 re-entries and wins himself tickets to 15 events worth INR 1.1LAC. Finishing second in the event was “intervntion”, who received INR 61,000 for his efforts.
PPL (Step2) Satty (INR 1LAC package)
The step2 satellite to the PPL took place last night and attracted a field of 28 players including 15 re-entries. Harish “harishsachdeva” Sachdeva took down the event and wins himself a 1LAC package to the upcoming PPL Summer’18 Edition. Second place was taken by Alpa “Jmd123”Gupta who receives INR 8,500.
TIPS Mega Satty
PokerBaazi.com also hosted the TIPS (The Indian Poker Series) Mega satellite event yesterday which rewards the winner with a package worth INR 1,60,000 for the series, including tournament tickets, travel, VISA and 5 star stay in Rozvadov, Czech Republic. The event was won by Anup “Rmanasa” Palod.